The Leader in Installation, Service, Replacement & Swamp Cooler Repair in Denver
When it comes to Denver evaporative cooler (swamp coolers) repair, service, installation or replacement, Blue Sky plumbing and Heating is the reliable choice. We’re prompt professionals and we’ll respect your home by wearing shoe covers and utilizing drop cloths to protect your floors.
We’ll respect your time by notifying you when we’re on our way to your home so you don’t waste time waiting around. Our Denver swamp cooler technicians are highly skilled and will take the time to answer all your evaporative cooler questions and they carry a large selection of repair components on their service trucks.
Our work is guaranteed. Period.
Why You should consider a Swamp Cooler in Denver
- Evaporative cooling is an extremely efficient and economical way to cool your home during the hot summer months. They are best for those areas in which the air is hot but the humidity is low.
- Evaporative coolers work as a cooling system for your home by combining water evaporation and an air-moving device. Fresh air from outside is pulled through damp pads where it is cooled by the natural evaporation process.
- It’s important to understand that for an evaporative cooler to work effectively the building or home you are trying to cool must have open windows or doors.
- The energy savings is astounding compared to that of an air conditioning system. Evaporative coolers are estimated to use around 90% less energy than air conditioners, saving you money immediately. In fact, the Breezair Icon series can cool your entire house for about the same electrical energy than it takes to light 60 watt light bulb! Using less energy results in decreased use of fossil fuels, making evaporative coolers an environmentally friendly choice.
Checklist to Review Before you call for Evaporative Cooler (swamp cooler) Repair in Denver:
- Check that the Evaporative Cooler Control is set to ON.
- Check that the Power is on at the breaker panel.
- Check that any Service Disconnect at the equipment is turned to ON.
- Check the Evaporative Cooler blower belt to see if it is intact.
If the evaporative cooler (swamp cooler) is still not working, or if the cooler is running but cool air is not coming out of the supply registers you should turn off your thermostat to prevent additional system damages and call Blue Sky Plumbing, Heating and Air Conditioning at 303-421-2161 to have a skilled service technician come out to your home.
We service all major brands of swamp coolers in Denver and carry an assortment of repair components on our service trucks and in our parts warehouse. We strive to provide up-front evaporative cooler repair prices whenever possible, so there are never any surprises and you can make informed decisions on whether to repair or replace an older cooler before we begin repairs on your system.
If you are considering replacing your evaporative cooler (swamp cooler), take note: The contractor you choose is even more important than the brand of evaporative cooler. Quality swamp cooler installation and service is the key to an efficient and lasting evaporative cooler.
Replacing your Evaporative Cooler (Swamp Cooler)
Blue Sky sells the quietest and most energy-efficient evaporative coolers in the world and installs some of the most well-engineered cooling systems in Denver; evaporative cooler systems that will bring you and your family years of comfort and save you money.
Not sure what you want or need? Want to better understand all the options available to you? Our Comfort Consultants can help you decide which evaporative cooler system best suits your home, family and budget. We’ll ask you a few simple questions to help uncover your real needs, and then show you viable solutions for meeting them. We can also provide you with several affordability options such as traditional financing or shorter-term repayment options.
Call 303-421-2161 in Denver for Swamp Cooler Repair and Maintenance by the Pros at Blue Sky.
We service Applewood, Cherry Hills, Arvada, Golden, Evergreen and the entire Metro Denver area.