One of the Top 10 Producers of Swamp Cooler Installation REBATES from Xcel Energy
Knowing this… you already know that we install a lot of evaporative coolers in Denver. So many customers have benefitted from evaporative cooler installation rebates from Xcel and we’re happy to be able to participate in this program for several reasons.
These systems fit in well with the “going green” lifestyle of many and they seem to be a better fit for some home designs and some customers just prefer the comfort or reduced operating cost of an evaporative cooler (referred to by many as Swamp Coolers).
If you already have an evaporative cooler, call Blue Sky for all your evaporative cooler maintenance or repair needs. Our skilled technicians are highly trained on all brands and carry an assortment of repair and maintenance components for coolers. We’ll help ensure that your cooler runs reliably for the long Denver cooling season.
Replacing or Installing a New Evaporative Cooler
If you are at the point of comparing new or replacement cooling system options, a good place to begin is by reviewing our evaporative coolers vs air conditioners comparison article. Blue Sky offers a variety of reliable cooler brands that we can install based on the options you desire. Learn more and compare features, options and benefits of each of these swamp coolers here.
After reviewing this information, feel free to contact us at (303) 421-2161 and we’ll be happy to discuss any other concerns or design parameters you may have. When you’re ready to move forward, our system designer will meet with you to review your home, needs and budget and help you decide on the options that best suit your family. We will make sure that you are educated on all the options available to you, compare warranties and other features and if you need help with flexible financing options, we can even help there as well (on approved credit).
Once we help to design an approach that includes all the benefits and advantages you desire, Blue Sky will arrange for necessary building permits and electrical work and schedule your swamp cooler installation. When our professional installation technicians arrive, they will begin by protecting your home by wearing shoe covers and covering your floors with protective drop cloths.
Once we have installed and tested your new evaporative cooler, we will take the time to review the installation, equipment and proper operation of the new unit with you. We will even show you options for routine maintenance that will help ensure your system stays in tip-top shape, year after year. We will clean up after ourselves and ensure that all your questions have been answered so that you are completely comfortable with your new system.
Most importantly, our work is fully guaranteed.
You can rest easy in knowing that your new comfort system will be backed by our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Through four generations of our family owned and operated service company, we’ve earned a reputation for quality of work and responsive service. Should you experience an operational issue with your new system, Blue Sky will stand behind your installation and make it right. We won’t rest until you are satisfied.
A Few Reasons Why Installing an Evaporative Cooler (or Swamp Cooler) in Denver Makes Sense
- Evaporative coolers work best in areas where the air is hot but the humidity is low – just like here in Denver.
- It’s an extremely efficient and economical way to cool your home during the hot summer months.
- Evaporative coolers work by combining water evaporation and an air-moving device. Fresh air from outside is constantly pulled through damp pads where it is cooled by the natural evaporation process and there’s never a feeling of stuffy, stale air within your home.
- The energy savings are astounding compared to that of most air conditioning systems. Evaporative coolers are estimated to use as much as 90% less energy than standard air conditioners, allowing you to save money each month on your cooling utility bill. In fact, the Breezair Icon series, for example, can cool your entire house for about the same electrical energy as it takes to light a standard 60-watt light bulb!
- Using less energy results in decreased use of fossil fuels, making evaporative coolers an environmentally friendly choice.
You can find a closer look into the different evaporative coolers we carry here.
Checklist to Review Before You Call for Evaporative Cooler (Swamp Cooler) Repair in Denver:
- Check that the Evaporative Cooler Control is set to ON.
- Check that the Power is on at the breaker panel.
- Check that any Service Disconnect at the equipment is turned to ON.
- Check the Evaporative Cooler blower belt to see if it is intact.
- Check to ensure that the water supply is turned on to the unit.
- Check to make sure the supply registers are fully open.
- For your Swamp Cooler to work efficiently, it’s also important to have your windows or doors open.
If you’ve run through the checklist and your evaporative cooler is still not working, or it’s running but not returning cool air, turn off your thermostat to prevent any additional damage. Contact us and we’ll send a service technician out to accurately troubleshoot your system and suggest repairs or maintenance that will get it operating properly once again.
We strive to provide up-front repair estimates whenever possible, so there are never any surprises and you can make informed decisions on whether to repair or replace an older swamp cooler before we begin repairs on your system. That’s one way we help you to make smarter spending decisions.
If you are considering replacing your evaporative cooler (swamp cooler), please note: The contractor you choose is the most important component of a successful installation. Quality installation and service is the key to an efficient and long-lasting evaporative cooler, and even the best brand or model may never perform the way you expect and deserve if it’s incorrectly installed.
Call 303-421-2161 for Evaporative Cooler (Swamp Cooler) Repair, Maintenance or Installation in Denver by the Pros at Blue Sky.
We service Applewood, Cherry Hills, Arvada, Golden, Evergreen and the entire Denver metro area. You can find a more specific list of our service areas here.