Why Tankless vs. a Traditional Tank Water Heater?
A tankless water heater can be a very smart upgrade for many homes. Here are some of their benefits that may make them the perfect choice for you and your family:
- Continuous Hot Water – Tankless water heaters do not store hot water, which gets depleted over time, but rather heat the water only as you use it. The benefit of this design means that you can have continuous hot water at a consistent temperature. Depending on the unit you select, you may even use hot water for multiple tasks, such as showering, laundry or washing dishes at the same time. If you often have friends and relatives over to visit, then you will surely appreciate not having to ask them to wait while a tank-style water heater recovers. You’ll be able to take endless showers back to back without the worry of ever inconveniencing your guests.
- Save Space – Tank-style water heaters can take up as much as 16 square feet of useable space. Tankless water heaters are a fraction of that size and can be installed on virtually any wall, freeing up valuable floor space.
- Longevity – Tankless water heaters have a typical life expectancy of up to 20 years in many cases – that’s about twice as long as a tank-style unit!
- Save Money – Because tankless water heaters provide hot water only when needed, they can be a smart energy-saving choice for many (up to 40% off the water heating energy bill). Your savings will largely depend on the size of your home and family and the demand you routinely placed on your old tank-style water heater.
- Energy Star ® approval – Many tankless water heaters have earned the Energy Star ® approval by meeting the strict guidelines set by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and the Department of Energy.
Denver Tankless Water Heater Repair Services
Blue Sky can help to ensure that you’re getting the most out of your tankless water heater and that it operates safely and efficiently throughout its life. Like many of your other appliances, your tankless water heater requires regular maintenance and servicing to keep it in tip top shape. Harmful hard water deposits can build up over time and negatively impact the operation of your unit.
If your tankless water heater is not functioning normally or if you simply can’t remember the last time you had it serviced, call us at 303-421-2161 and one of our skilled technicians will accurately uncover the tankless water heater repairs or maintenance that you need. For your convenience, we can even help to ensure your system remains trouble-free with a Home Service Plan specifically designed for the annual maintenance needs of tankless water heaters. Along with many other benefits, this plan allows us to remind you when your unit is due for service.
Tankless Water Heater Installation in Denver
Did you know that a new tankless water heater may qualify you for rebates from your utility company and even for a federal tax credit? Do you have a large Roman Tub that your correct water heater struggles to fill? Or maybe your children are simply moving into their teen years and wanting to take longer showers. Whatever your reason for upgrading from a tank-style water heater, a high-efficiency tankless heater is often the only effective way to provide an endless source of hot water for all your needs.
If you are considering this option, view the tankless water heaters we offer to learn more about the capacity, options and features that best fit your needs. When you are ready to move forward, call us at 303-421-2161 and our System Design will be happy to come out to review your home and help you decide on the perfect tankless water heater option for your home, family and budget. We can even help with flexible financing options (on approved credit) that can help you solve your hot water needs in no time.
On installation day, our professional installers will start by protecting your home by wearing shoes covers and covering your floors with drop cloths. We will then drain, remove and recycle your old tank-style unit and install your new tankless water heater, usually in just a few hours. When complete, we will take the time to review your installation, equipment and system operation with you. We will thoroughly clean up after ourselves and make sure that all your questions about your new system have been answered.
Most Importantly, Our Work is Fully Guaranteed
You can rest easy in knowing that your new tankless water heater will be backed by our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Through four generations of our family owned and operated service company, we’ve earned a reputation for quality of work and responsive service. Should you experience an operational issue with your new tankless water heater, Blue Sky will stand behind your installation and make it right. We won’t rest until you are satisfied.
Call 303-421-2161 to learn more about the services we offer for tankless water heaters in Denver and the surrounding area. Ask about rebates, too!
We service Applewood, Cherry Hills, Arvada, Golden, Evergreen and the entire Metro Denver area. Here is a full list of the areas that we service.