All Blue Sky employees must pass the following:
- Criminal background checks
- Drug screenings
- Violent Offender database search
- Motor vehicle record checks
Everyone at Blue Sky:
- Attends regularly scheduled safety trainings
- Is encouraged to be safety proactive
Blue Sky employees are required to:
- Strictly adhere to Blue Sky Plumbing & Heating's employee manual anti-harassment and nondiscrimination statements and protections
- Did you know that should you decide to hire some contractors who appear to be a steal of a better deal in order to save a few bucks and he or one of his employees gets injured while on your property and he doesn't carry the required insurances that you can easily be held liable for any and all damages? Don't place your home, family and budget at risk − make sure the contractor you select is fully insured. Blue Sky Plumbing and Heating carries a $2 million aggregate policy to ensure that our customers get real peace of mind when they contract with us.
Terms, Conditions and Limitations: Satisfaction Guarantee applies to residential original-purchaser clients only wherein amounts due are not contested and the account is being paid per agreed terms and is not in arrears. Restock fees from suppliers may still apply. Special-order and most gas/electrical appliances and components are not returnable. In such cases, these costs can not be refunded by Blue Sky. Where rebates, discounts or credits were issued to buyer during the sale, these amounts may become chargeable to client's account or we may be required to report the reversal of a sale to 3rd parties such as utilities for their billing reassessment. A cancellation will also cause building permits and other services purchased on client behalf to become null and void.