Take advantage of these rebates before they expire!
Lennox Manufacturer's Rebate
Up to $1,700 for qualifying high-efficiency residential forced air systems. Offer runs from June 29th through August 21st, 2015 and some limitations and qualifications apply. Call Blue Sky for details.
Federal Tax Credits
Residential Energy Tax Credits:
Up to $150 for qualifying natural gas, LP or oil furnace or hot water boiler with an annual fuel utilization (AFUE) rating of 95% or higher.
Up to $50 for qualifying advanced main air circulating fan.
Up to $300 for qualifying split system air source heat pump that meets or exceeds 15 SEER/12.5 EER/8.5 HSPF.
Up to $300 for qualifying split system central air conditioner that meets or exceeds 16 SEER and 13 EER.
Up to $300 for qualifying natural gas, LP, or oil water heater which has either an energy factor of at least 0.82 or a thermal efficiency of at least 90%.
Up to $300 for qualifying electric heat pump water heater with an energy factor of at least 2.0.
At the time of posting, these federal tax credits were slated to remain effective throughout 2015. Please note that the tax credit is equal to maximum of 10% of the installed cost of the qualified equipment, with limits based also on the type of appliance and with a maximum lifetime benefit in claims of $500, which may disqualify a taxpayer who may have claimed the residential energy tax credits anytime since January 1, 2005 from further credits. Each taxpayers situation is different and other limitations may apply. You should consult your tax adviser as to how these tax credits may apply to your specific situation before beginning a project.
Xcel Utility Rebates
1. Up to $120 for qualifying Xcel Energy customers on qualifying residential forced air systems
2. Up to $100 for qualifying Xcel Energy customers on qualifying residential boiler systems
3. Up to $1,000 for qualifying Xcel Energy customers on qualifying residential whole-house evaporative cooler system installations with ducts covering the entire home
4. Up to $70 for qualifying Xcel Energy customers on qualifying residential tank type water heaters
5. Up to $100 for qualifying Xcel Energy customers on qualifying residential tankless water heaters
6. Up to $450 for qualifying Xcel Energy customers on qualifying residential heat pump water heaters systems
A. Residential Plumbing Rebates:
1. WaterSense-labeled toilets: 1.0 gallons per flush or less (up to a $150 rebate); 1.28 gallons per flush (up to a $75 rebate):
- What WaterSense-labeled toilets qualify?
- 1.0 gallon per flush or less toilets qualify for up to a $150 rebate; eligible models can be found at the Maximum Performance (MaP) website.
- All WaterSense-labeled toilets are 1.28 gallons per flush or less and qualify for up to a $75 rebate.
- Where can I buy a WaterSense-labeled toilet?
- Dual flush toilets qualify for a rebate only if both flush options are at or below the maximum gallons per flush of the rebate being applied for.
- For example, for a $150 rebate, a dual flush toilet cannot exceed 1 gallon per flush for either flush option.
- Limit three toilet rebates per residence per a 10-year period.
B. Commercial Plumbing Rebates:
- WaterSense-labeled high-efficiency toilets (1.28 gallons per flush) - up to $75 rebate
- Maximum Performance (MaP), WaterSense-labeled ultra high-efficiency toilets (1.0 gallons per flush or less) - up to $150 rebate
- The WaterSense list of toilets includes models that may qualify for the $75 rebate or the $150 rebate. The MaP premium list includes only toilets that would qualify for the $150 rebate. (The list mentions toilets that have an effective flush at 1.06 gallons, but ones listed here do still qualify for the $150 rebate.)
- Low-flow toilets (1.6 gallons per flush) do not qualify for rebate.
2. WaterSense-labeled Urinals (up to $100 each):
- Only WaterSense-labeled urinals qualify, which use 0.5 gallons per flush or less.
- Waterless urinals do not qualify at this time.
3. Flushometer bowl and valve combination rebate (up to $125 per set):
NOTE: Applicants and utility members are solely responsible for checking with each agency listed above to verify whether these or any rebates or tax credits will apply to their situation. Restrictions and equipment qualifications apply in all cases. Any rebates or tax credits listed are for reference only and subject to change without notice and is merely provided as a service to clients and Blue Sky assumes no responsibility for the accuracy of the data reported or for any suitability whatsoever for anyone. Under no circumstances may Blue Sky be held financially responsible for any rebate or tax credit listed. Each rebate typically expires or is at-minimum redefined at each year-end. Some are often not picked up for inclusion in successive years or are reduced in value as national efficiency minimums are increased. Utility members should closely review specific offers from participating utilities prior to purchasing products or committing to proceed with any project or contractor. We strive to keep a close eye on all available rebates and credits so please reach out to us to learn what we are hearing about upcoming changes and how they may affect your particular project or timeline.
The Heating and Cooling Pros at Blue Sky Can Help You Learn More About Available Rebates. Call and ask for Sara at 303-647-4379.
We service Applewood, Cherry Hills, Arvada, Golden, Evergreen and the entire Metro Denver area