All Blue Sky employees must pass the following:
- Criminal background checks
- Drug screenings
- Violent Offender database search
- Motor vehicle record checks
Everyone at Blue Sky:
- Attends regularly scheduled safety trainings
- Is encouraged to be safety proactive
Blue Sky employees are required to:
- Strictly adhere to Blue Sky Plumbing & Heating's employee manual anti-harassment and nondiscrimination statements and protections
- Did you know that should you decide to hire some contractors who appear to be a steal of a better deal in order to save a few bucks and he or one of his employees gets injured while on your property and he doesn't carry the required insurances that you can easily be held liable for any and all damages? Don't place your home, family and budget at risk − make sure the contractor you select is fully insured. Blue Sky Plumbing and Heating carries a $2 million aggregate policy to ensure that our customers get real peace of mind when they contract with us.
Terms, Conditions and Limitations: *Satisfaction Guarantee applies to Blue Sky Plumbing & Heating, Inc’s (Seller) residential original-purchaser client(s) (Buyer) and are eligible only wherein amounts due are not contested and the account is not in arrears and is being paid per agreed terms. Servicing the warranty: Seller must be allowed clear access to all of Buyer’s system to investigate and ameliorate any claimed condition or shortcoming. Where access is not provided to Seller, or where installed equipment or components are damaged or are found to have been adjusted, repaired, damaged or un-installed by entities other than Seller, no Satisfaction Guarantee shall apply to these systems and these are not returnable for credit from Seller and Buyer’s original warranty may also be affected. Restock fees from suppliers may still apply. Special-order components, unrecoverable assets and value-adds, 3rd party extended warranty purchases and most gas/electrical appliances and components are not returnable. Subcontractors engaged in the course of installing Client systems are independent entities and therefore not bound by Seller’s guarantees and thus, costs associated with work provided to Buyer by subcontractors is not bound by this Satisfaction Guarantee and not refundable by Seller in any way. Where rebates, discounts or credits were issued to Buyer during the sale, these amounts may become chargeable to Buyer’s account and Seller may be required to report the reversal of a sale to 3rd parties such as utilities for their billing reassessment. Should Buyer wish to retain any portion of Seller’s work, including any subcontractors work, Buyer’s original investment will be reduced by the value of such retainage before a credit is issued by Seller. A cancellation of a project may also cause building permits and other services purchased in Buyer’s behalf to become null and void. After any credit, Buyers may discover ramifications of taxes from local, state or federal agencies, for which Buyer is solely responsible.