Leading Air Conditioning Repair in Denver & the Front Range
We’ve earned our reputation as Denver’s air conditioning repair service professionals with highly skilled and EPA-certified technicians. We are reliable and prompt for our appointments and will notify you when we’re on our way to your home so you don’t waste time waiting around. We always wear shoe covers and use drop cloths to protect your home and are happy to answer any questions you may have about your comfort system.
Air Conditioner Replacement & Installation
Air conditioning systems in Denver typically last upwards of about 15 years if they are checked, cleaned and maintained on a regular interval. If it’s time to replace yours, remember that the contractor you select is often more important than the brand of system you choose. Quality air conditioner installation combined with AC inspections is the key to an efficient system that lasts.
We stand by our air conditioning installation, replacement or repair and ensure your satisfaction with our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. If there’s a problem, we will return and re-work the original scope of work at no additional charge to you.
Review this Checklist Before you call for Air Conditioner Repair in Denver:
- Check that the Room Thermostat is set to “Cool” not “Off” or “Heat.”
- Check the Room Thermostat Temperature Setting: Set the thermostat to at least 2 degrees below the current room temperature to see if the system will turn on.
- Check the Thermostat Onscreen Icon to see if it is flashing. If so, the system may be waiting for a built-in 3 to 5 minute time delay to expire. Once the icon stops flashing and is steady, the outdoor unit should be receiving a control signal.
- Check your Excel Energy Saver Switch if your outdoor unit is so equipped. This device attached to an outdoor unit allows your utility on the warmest of days to temporarily cycle off your air conditioner to prevent an overloading of the electrical grid. If you have one of these devices and have questions about whether it may be at fault, contact your utility.
- Check the air conditioner filters: very dirty or clogged filters can reduce the air flow through the ducting system.
- Check that electricity is on for the equipment. Check all switches and controls, including service switches and circuit breakers in the electrical panel.
If you complete the checklist and the air conditioning system still isn’t running or if it’s running, but not providing sufficient cool air, turn off your thermostat to prevent any system damage. Call us at 303-421-2161 or contact us online and we’ll send a skilled technician out to your home to look more thoroughly at your problem.
At Blue Sky, we repair and install all major air conditioning brands and carry a wide assortment of parts on our service trucks. We’ll provide up-front repair costs whenever possible so that you’ll know the cost of repairs before we begin and we won’t get started without your approval. We want you to be able to make an informed decision on whether to replace or repair your AC before we begin so that we help you make the most of your budget.
Choosing a New Air Conditioner
Blue Sky is committed to the environment and sells the most energy-efficient air conditioning equipment available in the Denver area – these systems will bring you years of comfort while saving you money.
If you’re unsure what you want or need for your home, our Comfort Consultants can help. We’ll survey your home and existing comfort system, and then ask a few questions to help uncover your needs and then provide only those options that will help you to see what makes the most sense for your home, family and budget. We carry high quality air conditioners from both Trane and Lennox.
Haven’t planned on having to replace your comfort system yet? We can help there too. We can assist you with flexible financing options that can get you back on the path to total comfort.
We service the following:
Call 303-421-2161 for Denver Air Conditioning Replacement, Installation, and Repair by the Pros at Blue Sky.
We service Applewood, Cherry Hills, Arvada, Golden, Evergreen and the entire Metro Denver area. You can view our full list of service areas here.