AC Installation in Denver
24/7 AC Installation & Replacement Throughout Colorado’s Front Range
With summer temperatures often soaring into the 90s, Denver’s climate can put your comfort to the test. When the Colorado sun is blazing, you want access to an air conditioning system that can keep you cool no matter what.
Enter Blue Sky, a top choice for AC installation in Denver and the surrounding areas on the Front Range. Our seasoned team of HVAC experts is equipped with the knowledge and skills to ensure you stay comfortable all summer.
You can expect a quick response when you hire our contractors for your AC installation. We don’t want you to be left in stuffy conditions for any longer than necessary, so we work quickly and professionally.
With over 100 years of experience, our company is the clear choice when you need cooling services. Our commitment to customer satisfaction is second to none, and we won’t rest until your new AC is installed to perfection and performing at its best.
Give us a call at (303) 625-6225 to get started today!
Choosing the Best Air Conditioner for a Home or Business
When you call us for an installation, our experts will make sure you get the most suitable AC unit for your needs and budget by discussing several factors with you, including:
- The size of your home
- Whether an energy-efficient unit is right for you
- How cool would you like to keep your home
- How often you use your AC
We offer the following types of air conditioning systems:
- Traditional cooling systems: This is the most common type of AC system. They are reliable and can cool your entire home evenly. However, they can be inefficient if you only want to cool certain rooms and not others. They also require ductwork, which can be an expensive installation if your home doesn’t already have it.
- Wall and window units: These units are perfect for cooling single rooms. They’re relatively inexpensive and easy to install. The downside is that they can be noisy and aren’t as aesthetically pleasing. Also, they can only cool one room at a time, making them impractical for larger homes.
- Central air: Central air conditioning is perfect for larger homes and buildings, allowing for consistent cooling throughout. These systems are often highly energy-efficient, saving you money in the long run. However, they can be expensive to install and require pre-existing ductwork.
- Mini-split ACs: Mini-split ACs offer the ability to cool individual rooms without the need for ductwork, making them an excellent option for older homes. They’re more energy-efficient than window units and quieter than traditional systems. However, they require more upfront investment than window units and may not be as effective in larger homes.
If you aren’t sure which model to pick among the numerous options for AC units, we can offer advice on trusted brands and explain the differences between them. Together, we can choose a system that is perfect for your home, needs, and budget.
How to Optimize Your Thermostat
Optimizing your thermostat can provide you with greater control over your indoor climate while also making your home more energy-efficient.
Here are a few tips to help you get there:
- Consider a smart thermostat: Smart thermostats allow you to set different temperature levels for certain times of the day. This can be particularly useful if you’re away from home during certain hours, allowing the system to use less energy when you’re not there.
- Set optimal temperatures: The U.S. Department of Energy recommends setting your thermostat to 68 degrees Fahrenheit during the winter and as high as you are comfortable with during the summer. Each degree you dial down in the winter or up in the summer can save energy and money.
- Use the ‘fan on’ setting: This option circulates air even when the AC or heat isn’t running. It helps to maintain a consistent temperature throughout your home, reducing the need for your system to kick in as often.
- Avoid setting extreme temperatures: It’s a common myth that setting your thermostat to a colder temperature than normal will cool your home faster. In fact, it will only make your AC system work harder and could potentially lead to unnecessary wear and tear.
- Preventive maintenance: Schedule regular thermostat maintenance to make sure it’s working effectively. Cleaning and calibration by a professional HVAC technician from Blue Sky can ensure your thermostat is reading the correct temperature and operating efficiently.
At Blue Sky, we’re committed to helping our customers make the most of their HVAC systems. We provide a range of services, from thermostat installation to comprehensive heating and cooling solutions. Reach out to us for more information on optimizing your thermostat and improving your home’s energy efficiency.
24-Hour AC Services in Denver
When the sweltering heat of summer hits Denver, your air conditioning unit becomes a vital part of your home. But what happens when your AC suddenly stops working in the middle of the night? The answer is simple: Blue Sky comes to the rescue.
We understand that air conditioning emergencies don’t stick to a 9-5 schedule. That’s why we offer a 24-hour AC installation and replacement service throughout Denver and its surrounding areas. Our dedicated team works tirelessly around the clock, seven days a week, ensuring that no resident is left without the cooling comfort they need.
Whether it’s a sudden failure or your unit has been giving signs of trouble for a while, trust us to arrive promptly, diagnose the issue, and provide a swift, effective solution. We are committed to restoring your home’s cool climate with our air conditioning replacement service, no matter the time of day (or night).
Contact our team today to schedule your AC installation.
AC installation isn’t always necessary— sometimes, a simple repair can get your system up and running again. However, there are times when a new air conditioning system is the best choice for your home or business.
Here are some signs that it’s time to consider an AC replacement:
- Strange sounds: If your AC unit is making a clanking or banging sound, you might need repairs, but if you hear these sounds in addition to squealing, scraping, or grinding noises, you might need a new air conditioner installed.
- Strong odors: Smells from your AC unit are never a good sign. If you can smell mildew or mold, then you probably need it cleaned. But if you smell smoke or burning electrical smells, your air conditioner is most likely on its last leg.
- Weak airflow: An inadequate airflow could indicate that you need your filters changed; however, it could also be an indication of your machinery getting older and not working as efficiently. If you have recently changed your filter and you’re still experiencing weak airflow, it could be time for a new unit.
- Age: As much as we wish they could run forever, all air conditioning systems will inevitably lose their ability to cool your home. The older your home and AC unit are, the more likely you’ll need to get a new one installed, especially if the previous owner didn’t keep up with regular maintenance.
- Frequent repairs: If you’re calling your AC repair technician frequently to make multiple repairs a year, it might be more economical to replace it.
- Higher electric bills: If your electric bill keeps climbing higher and higher despite no significant changes to household energy use, it could be a sign that your AC unit is working harder than it needs to in order to keep your home cool. Getting an AC tune-up or maintenance will help determine if this is something that could be fixed with a repair.
- Freon or R22 refrigerant: If your AC unit is still taking R22 refrigerant, this is a sure sign it’s time to replace it. R22 has been phased out as it has been classified as an “ozone-depleting substance (ODS)” as of 2010. If your unit is older than that, it’s time to replace it.
If it’s time for air conditioning replacement in Denver, call Blue Sky! We offer competitive pricing and financing on new air conditioners.
Do I need air quality testing?Are you concerned about your indoor air quality? Do you want to breathe high-quality air and you’re not sure if you’re doing so? Then air quality testing might be right for you. We recommend air quality testing if you’ve had construction in your home or in nearby areas. You may also want to have your indoor air tested if you’re struggling with allergies and asthma when you’re in your home. We can test for all sorts of contaminants, then let you know what we find, and design an air filtration or purification system that will address your specific needs.
How can I spend less on cooling costs?
When your air conditioner is working efficiently, you won’t have to spend as much on cooling costs. Here are a few tips for making your air conditioner work better:
- Change your filter regularly. When your filter is dirty, your air conditioner has to work extra hard to get the air that it cools.
- Use a programmable thermostat or one you can control with your smartphone. This allows you to keep your home warmer when you aren’t there while still lowering the temperature before you get home.
- Check your insulation. Insulation isn’t just for the winter! In the summer, it can keep your cool air inside and the warm air outside so you can stay more comfortable for a longer time.
When should I choose a window air conditioner?
Window air conditioners are the best option for air conditioning when:
- You cannot install another type of air conditioner because you’re renting or because your building cannot support it.
- You only want to cool a single room or space in your home, or you need some extra cooling power for a small space.
- You don’t use air conditioning very often so it’s not worth the expense of installing ductwork and other components necessary for other air conditioning systems.
Do I need a new air conditioner?
Not sure if it’s time to buy a new air conditioner? Our experts will come to take a look at your current one and let you know what they recommend. We usually tell people to get a new A/C under the following circumstances:
- Your current air conditioner is near the end of its lifespan and you’re concerned about an emergency breakdown or our technician thinks that a breakdown is near.
- You need to fix your air conditioner and the repair will cost more than half the cost of replacing the unit.
- You’ve been calling frequently for A/C repairs and you’re tired of the hassle or you feel like you’ve spent too much money on smaller repairs.
How do I clean my air conditioner?
Cleaning your air conditioner can be a great way to keep it running well and make sure that it isn’t working so hard that it experiences extra wear and tear.
1. Turn off the air conditioner and flip the circuit breaker so it’s not getting any power.
2. Remove the cover on your outdoor unit.
3. Use a condenser cleaner to clean your condenser coils. Follow the directions on the bottle to achieve maximum cleanliness.
4. Change your air conditioning filter.
Should I call for AC maintenance?
We offer comprehensive air conditioning maintenance. However, a lot of homeowners aren’t sure why they would ask for this service because they aren’t sure how it benefits them. Here are just a few of the things you can gain when you call us for A/C maintenance.
- A more efficient air conditioner. Make your air conditioner use energy better, which will lower your bills every month.
- Stay cooler at home. Your air conditioner may be able to process more cold air after it gets tuned up, which means that it will be more effective at cooling your home.
- Avoid major A/C problems later. Find any potential air conditioning issues before they cause a major malfunction and get them fixed before you need to rely on your air conditioner again.
What is the best type of air conditioner for me?
Most people think of traditional air conditioners when it comes to cooling their homes. However, there are actually many options when it comes to getting you and your family comfortable during the summer. Your options include:
- Central air conditioners
- Window air conditioners
- Portable air conditioners
- Heat pumps
- Ductless mini-split air conditioning systems
Every situation and every person requires a different type of air conditioner. Our experts will take a look at your situation, talk to you about your cooling needs, and then recommend the type or types of air conditioner that we think would work best for you.
Which air conditioning services does Blue Sky offer?
No matter what is going on with your air conditioning, we’ll work with you to help you find the right solutions for your needs. We can fix your air conditioner, replace it with a new one, and install any parts you need to have installed. We’ll make sure you have the cool air that you and your family need so you can live well all summer long.
Mario got out the same day and fixed the clog/leak in my AC system. He went the extra mile and helped me to clean out my unit outside. He answered all of my questions and educated me on beat in-class usage/maintenance.- Lucas N.
I would like to thank your company for the excellent service I received on my cooling system a few days ago from both Jake Canady and his partner Gage. They both went above and beyond my expectations.- Scotty A.
This review is for Daniel and Eduardo who did the installation of my new AC and furnace on September 7-8. I want to thank them for such excellent work. They both were very courteous and respectful of my property.- Kathy R.
I will always use Blue Sky for my plumbing and heating needs. I'm new to the area and finding a great contractor like Blue Sky really makes me feel at home. They are local and really provide great value for their exceptional service.- Tracy W.
4.8 Stars | 1900+ Google Reviews
BBB A+ Rating