Emergency Air Conditioning Repair in Denver
24/7 AC Repair in the Front Range!
Imagine it’s summertime, and you’re coming home from an extra-long day at work. You’re sweaty and uncomfortable in your stuffy business attire, and the only thing you want to do is slide into your pajamas and relax in front of the TV with dinner and a cold beverage.
You open the door to your home, and something doesn’t feel right. It’s hot and stuffy inside, almost suffocating. Quickly, you realize what the problem is: Your air conditioner isn’t working — and it’s well past business hours! What do you do?
When you need emergency air conditioning repair anywhere in the Denver Metro Area, there’s only one company to call: Blue Sky Plumbing & Heating. Contact us today by calling (303) 625-6225 or by filling out our online form.
Emergency Air Conditioning Services in Denver
We’re proud to offer 24/7 emergency AC repair as one of our many residential air conditioning services. Our commitment to customer comfort doesn’t follow a schedule or obey the clock. We’re always ready to do what it takes to help a neighbor in need!
Whether you need emergency air conditioning repair to keep your family happy or commercial air conditioning service to keep your business running smoothly, we’ll be there. Contact us today to schedule service!
Common Causes of AC Emergencies
If your air conditioner is blowing warm air, not working at all, or making strange noises, there’s a good chance you need to give us a call for emergency air conditioning repair. One or more of the following problems has probably occurred within your system.
- Low refrigerant
- Dirty or frozen coils
- Clogged drains
- Leaking ducts
- Broken fan motor
- Malfunctioning thermostat
Our experts will be able to diagnose the specific problem or problems quickly. When they do, they’ll immediately consult with you, outlining all your options for emergency AC repair so you can make an informed decision regarding what to do next.
If your AC unit is more than 10 years old, there is a chance you might need to replace your unit. However, many issues can be remedied with some simple repairs, followed by routine maintenance. Our highly trained contractors will be able to recommend the right course of action and help you set up a maintenance schedule to help prevent future AC emergencies.
Since 1989, home and business owners in Arvada, Golden, Lakewood, Evergreen, Wheat Ridge, and surrounding communities have trusted us to handle their emergency air conditioning repairs with skill, professionalism, and compassion. Don’t take our word for it; give us a call to schedule a service visit.
AC Repair in Denver & Beyond, Whenever You Need It!
If you need emergency AC service in Denver or the surrounding area, give Blue Sky a call right away and we’ll help get your AC fixed in no time!
Schedule a service with one of technicians today.
Do I need air quality testing?Are you concerned about your indoor air quality? Do you want to breathe high-quality air and you’re not sure if you’re doing so? Then air quality testing might be right for you. We recommend air quality testing if you’ve had construction in your home or in nearby areas. You may also want to have your indoor air tested if you’re struggling with allergies and asthma when you’re in your home. We can test for all sorts of contaminants, then let you know what we find, and design an air filtration or purification system that will address your specific needs.
How can I spend less on cooling costs?
When your air conditioner is working efficiently, you won’t have to spend as much on cooling costs. Here are a few tips for making your air conditioner work better:
- Change your filter regularly. When your filter is dirty, your air conditioner has to work extra hard to get the air that it cools.
- Use a programmable thermostat or one you can control with your smartphone. This allows you to keep your home warmer when you aren’t there while still lowering the temperature before you get home.
- Check your insulation. Insulation isn’t just for the winter! In the summer, it can keep your cool air inside and the warm air outside so you can stay more comfortable for a longer time.
When should I choose a window air conditioner?
Window air conditioners are the best option for air conditioning when:
- You cannot install another type of air conditioner because you’re renting or because your building cannot support it.
- You only want to cool a single room or space in your home, or you need some extra cooling power for a small space.
- You don’t use air conditioning very often so it’s not worth the expense of installing ductwork and other components necessary for other air conditioning systems.
Do I need a new air conditioner?
Not sure if it’s time to buy a new air conditioner? Our experts will come to take a look at your current one and let you know what they recommend. We usually tell people to get a new A/C under the following circumstances:
- Your current air conditioner is near the end of its lifespan and you’re concerned about an emergency breakdown or our technician thinks that a breakdown is near.
- You need to fix your air conditioner and the repair will cost more than half the cost of replacing the unit.
- You’ve been calling frequently for A/C repairs and you’re tired of the hassle or you feel like you’ve spent too much money on smaller repairs.
How do I clean my air conditioner?
Cleaning your air conditioner can be a great way to keep it running well and make sure that it isn’t working so hard that it experiences extra wear and tear.
1. Turn off the air conditioner and flip the circuit breaker so it’s not getting any power.
2. Remove the cover on your outdoor unit.
3. Use a condenser cleaner to clean your condenser coils. Follow the directions on the bottle to achieve maximum cleanliness.
4. Change your air conditioning filter.
Should I call for AC maintenance?
We offer comprehensive air conditioning maintenance. However, a lot of homeowners aren’t sure why they would ask for this service because they aren’t sure how it benefits them. Here are just a few of the things you can gain when you call us for A/C maintenance.
- A more efficient air conditioner. Make your air conditioner use energy better, which will lower your bills every month.
- Stay cooler at home. Your air conditioner may be able to process more cold air after it gets tuned up, which means that it will be more effective at cooling your home.
- Avoid major A/C problems later. Find any potential air conditioning issues before they cause a major malfunction and get them fixed before you need to rely on your air conditioner again.
What is the best type of air conditioner for me?
Most people think of traditional air conditioners when it comes to cooling their homes. However, there are actually many options when it comes to getting you and your family comfortable during the summer. Your options include:
- Central air conditioners
- Window air conditioners
- Portable air conditioners
- Heat pumps
- Ductless mini-split air conditioning systems
Every situation and every person requires a different type of air conditioner. Our experts will take a look at your situation, talk to you about your cooling needs, and then recommend the type or types of air conditioner that we think would work best for you.
Which air conditioning services does Blue Sky offer?
No matter what is going on with your air conditioning, we’ll work with you to help you find the right solutions for your needs. We can fix your air conditioner, replace it with a new one, and install any parts you need to have installed. We’ll make sure you have the cool air that you and your family need so you can live well all summer long.
Mario got out the same day and fixed the clog/leak in my AC system. He went the extra mile and helped me to clean out my unit outside. He answered all of my questions and educated me on beat in-class usage/maintenance.- Lucas N.
I would like to thank your company for the excellent service I received on my cooling system a few days ago from both Jake Canady and his partner Gage. They both went above and beyond my expectations.- Scotty A.
This review is for Daniel and Eduardo who did the installation of my new AC and furnace on September 7-8. I want to thank them for such excellent work. They both were very courteous and respectful of my property.- Kathy R.
I will always use Blue Sky for my plumbing and heating needs. I'm new to the area and finding a great contractor like Blue Sky really makes me feel at home. They are local and really provide great value for their exceptional service.- Tracy W.
4.8 Stars | 1900+ Google Reviews
BBB A+ Rating