Denver Water Heater Services
Tankless, Gas, Electric, & Hybrid Water Heater Services from Aurora to Boulder
At Blue Sky, we navigate the complexities of water heating systems with precision and care, ensuring your home is never without the comfort of hot water. Our team, equipped with years of experience and a deep understanding of water heating technology, is dedicated to providing you with top-notch service.
Blue Sky stands at the intersection of quality and reliability when it comes to water heater services in Denver. We are not just another service provider; we are a community of professionals who understand the nuances of Denver’s climate and its impact on your water heating needs. Our goal is not just to fix problems but to create lasting solutions that improve your home’s efficiency and comfort.
So, why choose Blue Sky for your Denver water heater services? Because we believe in a proactive approach to maintaining your water heater. From routine inspections to addressing minor issues before they become major headaches, our team is always one step ahead. We don’t just respond to emergencies; we work tirelessly to prevent them.
To get started, call (303) 625-6225.
What Type of Water Heater is Right for My Home or Business?
Choosing the right water heater depends on your specific requirements, energy preferences, and budget.
Let’s delve into the four main types of water heaters:
- Tankless water heaters are ideal for smaller households or businesses that want to conserve energy. They heat water directly without using a storage tank, meaning they are only operational when there’s a demand for hot water. While these systems can be more energy-efficient, they can have trouble providing sufficient hot water to multiple taps simultaneously.
- Gas water heaters are popular due to their efficiency and cost-effectiveness. They can heat water faster than electric models and continue to work during power outages. However, they require a gas line and proper venting for the exhaust, which may not be available or feasible in all homes or businesses.
- Electric water heaters are typically cheaper and easier to install than gas models. They’re an excellent fit for smaller households and businesses, with a range of sizes available to meet different demand levels. However, they operate more slowly and can increase your electricity bill.
- Hybrid water heaters—also known as heat pump water heaters—are the most energy-efficient models on the market. They absorb heat from the air or ground to heat water, reducing energy use by up to 60%. While they are more expensive upfront, lower operating costs can offset the cost over time. They are best suited for larger households or businesses in warm climates, as they require some ambient heat to operate efficiently.
Unsure of which water heater to go with? Our team can discuss your options and help you determine the best choice for your home or commercial building.
Water Heater Services in Colorado’s Front Range
Water Heater Repairs
Whether you need tankless, gas, electric, or hybrid water heater repairs, our seasoned professionals can help.
We understand that a malfunctioning water heater can be a significant inconvenience, so we strive to provide prompt and efficient repair services to get your hot water running again in no time. In fact, we keep our vans loaded with standard replacement parts so that we can get started with repairs as soon as we identify the issue.
Water Heater Maintenance
Regular maintenance is essential to prolonging the life of your water heater and ensuring it continues to operate efficiently. Our maintenance services include routine inspections, cleaning, and adjustments, as well as identifying and addressing potential issues before they cause significant problems.
With our thorough maintenance services, you can have peace of mind knowing that your water heater is in top shape and less likely to suffer from unexpected breakdowns.
Water Heater Installation & Replacement
If you need a new water heater, our team can help you determine the best type and size for your home or business. From there, we will handle the entire installation process with care and precision, ensuring proper sizing, hookups, and venting so that your new water heater functions optimally for years to come.
We can also help with replacements. Our team will assess your current water heater and provide honest recommendations for a replacement if necessary. We understand the investment in replacing a water heater, so we take the time to thoroughly explain your options and ensure you make an informed decision.
Tankless Water Heater Installation
Gas water heaters typically store water in a large tank that is continuously filled and heated to ensure a steady supply of hot water whenever you need it. While these water heaters are effective, they constantly consume energy to keep the water hot, even when not in use. To avoid this drawback and save on utility bills, consider opting for a tankless water heater from Blue Sky.
Tankless water heaters have revolutionized the industry, capturing the attention of homeowners and businesses alike. Unlike their bulky tank counterparts, tankless models offer space-saving benefits by eliminating the need for storage tank installations. Not only does this innovative solution optimize space, but it also maximizes cost savings by heating water only when needed. With proper maintenance, tankless water heaters can outlast traditional models, boasting an impressive lifespan of up to 20 years before replacement.
It’s critical to note that tankless water heaters still require consistent maintenance! There are many reasons to flush your tankless water heater annually, as you can read in our post!
Contact our dedicated water heater specialists today by calling (303) 625-6225 to schedule an appointment.
Recognizing when to replace your water heater can save you from unnecessary hassles and expenses.
Signs that may indicate your water heater is beyond repair or too costly to maintain include:
- Age of the water heater: Most water heaters last between 10 and 15 years. If yours is in this age range, it might be time to consider a replacement, especially if it’s experiencing other issues.
- Rust and corrosion: If you notice rust or corrosion on the tank or rusty water from your faucets, your water heater may be failing.
- Noise: Unusual noises like popping, cracking, or rumbling coming from your water heater signify sediment build-up, which can lead to cracks or leaks over time.
- Frequent repairs: If your water heater requires consistent repairs, it may be more cost-effective to replace it rather than continue to pay for repair costs.
- Inconsistent hot water supply: If your water heater struggles to provide consistent hot water or if the hot water runs out too quickly, there may be a problem with your unit.
- Increased energy bills: Older water heaters lose efficiency over time, leading to higher energy costs. A new, energy-efficient model could reduce your monthly bills.
It’s always best to consult a professional when considering replacing a water heater. The team at Blue Sky is here to help you make an informed decision based on your specific needs and circumstances.
Why is my drain clogged? I’m so careful!
We believe you when you tell us that you are so careful about putting grease down your drains. Unfortunately, most people end up putting it down accidentally no matter how hard they try to do the opposite. When you rinse plates, bowls, pots, and pans in your sink, they often have a thin layer of grease on them. This gets rinsed down the drain with the rest of the debris from your plate. When this grease contacts a cold pipe downstream from the kitchen sink, it solidifies and attaches to the pipe wall. Over the years, even the smallest amounts of grease can build up and cause clogs. Don’t worry, though! Your Blue Sky plumber will get that clog out fast!
What kind of sink should I get?
When it comes to getting a new sink, you have many options. These include:
- Cast iron
- Stainless steel
- Enameled steel
- And more!
When our experts help you install a sink, we’ll ask you what you plan to do with it. Will you wash dishes in it regularly? Is it likely you will drop dishes or silverware in it? Then, we’ll ask you about your preferences. Do you want a large sink or a small one? Do you want a sink that sits on top of the counter or below the counter level? Once we know the answers to these questions, we’ll work with you to find the perfect kind of sink for your home. In general, cast iron and stainless steel are more durable than some other types of sinks, but they may require special care.
What kind of water heater should I get?
Most of the time, the type of water heater you get will be determined by the type of connections you already have. Unless you are highly motivated to change the type of water heater that you have, the best choice is usually to get the same kind that was installed before. If you are in a place to change the type of water heater that you have, gas is often the better option. It is cheaper and can heat larger quantities of water faster. However, gas water heaters are usually larger than electric ones and you cannot store flammable liquids nearby.
Does Blue Sky Offer Commercial Plumbing Services?
Absolutely. No matter if you are a homeowner or a business owner, we’ve got your plumbing in Denver covered! We offer full commercial plumbing services for old or new buildings. Visit our Commercial Plumbing page to learn more about our plumbing services for businesses!
What is hydro jetting?
Hydro jetting offers a way to clean your drains without digging up your yard or pulling your home apart to access clogged pipes. Instead, we use a tool that sprays highly-pressurized water into your pipes. We control the pressure of the water and where it sprays, so we can remove your clog and clean your entire pipe. A hydrojetting tool has one nozzle that sprays forward and 6-8 that sprays backward. On the first pass, the reverse-facing jets propel the nozzle forward while the front one breaks up clogs. When we pull the nozzle back through the pipe, the reverse jets scour the edges of the pipe until they look like new. If your plumber thinks that hydrojetting is a good option for you, we’ll let you know and get the job done fast.
What is the best kind of pipe for my home?
Most of the time, we suggest plastic or PEX/PVC piping for your home. This material lasts for a long time because it doesn’t rust and is less likely to crack or break than some other types of pipe. Unless you are in a very specific situation, which our plumbers will discover, we highly recommend this type of piping for your home.
How do I know if my toilet is leaking?
Toilet leaks are more common than you might think. This can make your water bill sky-high and leave you wondering what is going on. Here are a few signs that your toilet is leaking:
- You frequently have to jiggle the handle to make the toilet stop running.
- You have to hold down the handle when to flush to get the tank to empty.
- Water runs over the top of the overflow pipe.
- You hear sounds of water running in the toilet when it is not being used.
- Water runs down the sides of the toilet bowl long after the toilet was last used.
- You hear the toilet tank refilling even though it hasn’t been emptied recently.
What can I put down my garbage disposal?
As long as you use enough water, you can put almost any non-fibrous food down your garbage disposal. This includes bones up to ½” in diameter, coffee grounds, eggs and egg shells, orange rinds, apples, and potato peelings. Most problems occur when you don’t use enough water and don’t allow the water to run for at least 10 seconds after the food disappears.
What plumbing services does Blue Sky offer?
We offer a complete line of plumbing services. No matter what is going on with your home’s plumbing, we can fix it, replace it, or install a new one. We can also help you make plumbing-related upgrades to your home. Need a new toilet, tub, sink, shower, or faucet? We have you covered. Finally, we can help you with your water heater, your water softener, or your water filtration. Call us today with all of your plumbing-related questions and we’ll get you the answers you need.
I highly recommend Blue Sky Plumbing for their professionalism and overall service from initial contact through completion and especially Eric for his superb service and professional, friendly attitude.- Rhonda S.
Daniel Downing arrived on time and did an excellent job. He completed the plumbing tasks expertly and gave me valuable advice on how to proceed with future projects. He thoroughly explained the work he did and how to maintain the systems he worked on.- Greg M.
Chris absolutely takes professionalism and friendliness to the top level of excellence. He took the time to explain to me exactly what needed to be done, and what wasn’t needed to be done and answered all of my questions.- Sarah K.
Mario De La Cruz came today to service our hot water heating system here in Evergreen. We found him to be very pleasant, professional, and knowledgeable.- Joyce N.
4.8 Stars | 1900+ Google Reviews
BBB A+ Rating